ME-1st Slideshow and MY ARTWORKS-2cd/bottom Slideshow

Chat Live!

Monday, August 09, 2010

Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

Images and art of a dear collaborate: Diana Hliva

















"I wait for vampires when I am still alive,
I would drink your blood when I am thirsty.
I am the lamb for your sacrifice.
You love me and your sorry hide.
Waits for God when your temple is found.
The snakes twist and twitch around.
If I come to your life, then you will change, change.
Stuck in your life, stuck with your wife.
When your mind is rage, rage
Filled your soul and left you in a cage, cage.
Come suck my flesh I want to consume your light.
I wait for vampires when I am still alive.
And I am still thirsty."-Diana Hliva



Gracias to Ms. Diana H and Sir Raja Anoneemus for the Kill Bill link

No comments: