ME-1st Slideshow and MY ARTWORKS-2cd/bottom Slideshow

Chat Live!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

SLC Punk

WELL






ok it had to be said and somebody had to say it and that somebody is ME!!

TYLER . YOU


RAAAAWWWWWKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEE!!!!!!!!
















and hahahhahaahaha here is Gian going crazy (as usual) but this time.... in the Forest!










is that supposed to be me?! gasp! raised eyebrows. lolololol








aaaahhh. peaaaace.






Gooooo Jakey! shake yo thing!!! see how ka-ka-kooool I look with my eyes all squinty like a vampire muwwhahhhhaaaaa!!! beware of the swing of my ponytail!!!! but yeeaaaa I need a tan. badly. my skin is crazy. 3 weeks ago it was dark and now I'm white. I blame the snow. I blame the fluids. no. I blame that damn iceland volcano. that's the fashion now isn't it, anything goes wrong, blame it on that damn volcano.

No comments: