ME-1st Slideshow and MY ARTWORKS-2cd/bottom Slideshow

Chat Live!

Friday, April 23, 2010

p i n k





I am a quiet pink rose
will you find the white in me amongst the leaves of green?
will you take me on a waltz
will we dance together with our dreams?
am I the only dreamy romantic, am I the only one who looks up at the stars?

run away with me
please come run away with me
let's go Now! right this second before we are ruined further
let's be you and I in a log cabin somewhere in the woods
let's drink the blood of nature in the waterfall up north

I want nothing anymore
I am a ghost
everything that I have been and that I was is lost

there is no action to my belief
for my beliefs are gone
I float as the whispy wind
I whistle thru the trees
there is no desire left in me

only this feeling that somewhere the trees are green

you have to pull me out of this rut
you need to free me from my chains
leave all this behind and let you and me reign

I beg you, please believe me
please do not lose faith in the twinkling night

come run away with me
come find me

I am the pink rose

...............................



Narrator: Vicky and Cristina decided to spend the summer in Barcelona. Vicky was completing her master's in Catalan Identity, which she had become interested in through her great affection for the architecture of Gaudí. Cristina, who spent the last six months writing, directing, and acting in a 12-minute film which she then hated, had just broken up with yet another boyfriend and longed for a change of scenery. Everything fell into place when a distant relative of Vicky's family who lived in Barcelona offered to put both girls up for July and August. The two best friends had been close since college and shared the same tastes and opinions on most matters, yet when it came to the subject of love, it would be hard to find two more dissimilar viewpoints. Vicky had no tolerance for pain and no lust for combat. She was grounded and realistic. Her requirements in a man were seriousness and stability. She had become engaged to Doug because he was decent and successful and understood the beauty of commitment.

Vicky: [while talking on her cellphone to Doug] Yeah, I miss you, too.


Narrator: Cristina, on the other hand, expected something very different out of love. She had reluctantly accepted suffering as an inevitable component of deep passion, and was resigned to putting her feelings at risk. If you asked her what it was she was gambling her emotions on to win, she would not have been able to say. She knew what she didn't want, however, and that was exactly what Vicky valued above all else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will dance~!!!