ME-1st Slideshow and MY ARTWORKS-2cd/bottom Slideshow

Chat Live!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Shoot Today in Westwood-Photographer: Ron (You Da Bomb =0)

My TWO FAVOURITE Shirts (both from www.tshirthell.com > who have unfortunately closed their doors =0( )

"I DIDN'T COME HERE TO IMPRESS NONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS"

I am who and what I am. Love it? Hate it? I don't care. I aint changin' or being something I am not for ANYONE.

and

"I TAUGHT YOUR BOYFRIEND THAT THING YOU LIKE".

MUWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH . You know it's true. Wink. ;0)))

















View the rest of my pix from my shoot today here =0)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=117937&id=740270411&l=3bd2066cfc

Or just click the Title Link above and you'll be magically transported thru....thru the wonder that is....The Internet....



xoxxoxo

No comments: