ME-1st Slideshow and MY ARTWORKS-2cd/bottom Slideshow

Chat Live!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thank You







Just got off a soul-fulfilling phone conversation. Bless this modern age where the people you love are only a phone call away. Remember 100 years ago? That could not happen. My wonderful, wise father said something truly beautiful to me. He said, if you have a few minutes Kiska, every day before bed, think in your mind, give out a prayer, for everything you are grateful for. We must always be grateful for everything, for every minute of life. Regardless if it is the highest happiest euphoria or the deepest, darkest pain. It is a gift to be alive. It is a joy to be living.

Peace and Love to everyone. And my eternal grattitude to my Parents, my Family, Helms, my Friends, and all the amazing people who have been in my life, helped me so much, done so much, and enriched it beyond measure.

You have given me a life of magic. Together, we live a fairy tale.

Regardless of where we go from this point on, whether our paths are as one, or parallely opposite, I cherish the enlightenment and Love which you have given. It has made me who I am today. Without it, without YOU, I would not be here, and I would not be me.

Thank You, Thank You,

THANK YOU.

No comments: