ME-1st Slideshow and MY ARTWORKS-2cd/bottom Slideshow

Chat Live!

Thursday, February 05, 2009

I'm a Model...You Know What I Mean..The CATWALK lol




Modeling a High Fashion/Avant Garde Runway Show on Saturday night, Feb. 7, 2009

Model: ME-LILIANA. duh. lol. 6 guys, 6 girls. They're all HOT. -duh.
Designer: NATHALIA + 2 other Surprise Guest Designers
Featured Star fashion line: Celebrity Paris Hilton's new shoe line

20:00 (8 pm for y'all who don't like military time-I LOVE IT)

6363 Hollywood Blvd. (corner of Cahuenga Blvd. and Hollywood Blvd.), Hollywood, California, NATHALIA's FASHION BOUTIQUE/ANDROMEDA.

No ticket or guest list necessary, just tell the gate people one of the models-Liliana, invited you. All should be good.

Bring ID just in case.

There will be a lotta industry people there, good opportunity to network.

SO

BE THERE.

Watch me do my thang. Or fall flat on my ass. Haha. Either way, your support would be appreciated!

No comments: