ME-1st Slideshow and MY ARTWORKS-2cd/bottom Slideshow

Chat Live!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

"LILIANA IS A STAR"-by KEITH DRISCOLL of CANADA




WRITTEN BY KEITH DRISCOLL


"I sigh,because I try,
Why do people lie.
They tell me I'll make it,
My heart they break it.
A story untold,
Riches to behold.
Yet these people in power,
Continue,hour after hour,
Shining a light for some to see,
Then darkness in front of me.
They lead me to believe,
That I will succeed
In this world full of greed,
For what I crave,but don't need.
I have friends who are here
My thoughts I can share,
On this journey to who knows where.
Trusted like family,I know they'll be there.
Until one day the powers that be,
Open their arms and shine down on me,
They call out my name,
Offering me fame.
I know where I'm from,
I know where I'm going,
Because of family and friends
And the love they keep showing.
It makes me strong so I can fight,
Against the darkness of the night.
So one day,for me,this light,
Will shine on me,and burn bright,
For all to see,close and far,
That I LILIANA,am a star. "


THANK YOU KEITH! =0)))


Keith's Facebook Link:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1608452761

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!