ME-1st Slideshow and MY ARTWORKS-2cd/bottom Slideshow

Chat Live!

Friday, July 03, 2009

the damage




the moon night rush....yea you told me it all was done....yea you poured that bittersweet bullshit out of your heart.....spit it all over me my open wounds danced in your salt....and I gazed in your eyes begging for the reversal...some chemical transgression alas? .....no the devil spoke to me in my dreams...he's draggin' me down into alcohol and manipulated mind control , because of you love, because of the damage.......
sometimes I glance back at the sun, stare it hard in the eye bleaching my retinas dry.....because of you love, because of the damage you've done....you're not aware you're not fucked over as you've swallowed the iguana without my achilles heel.....yea you sit on your throne writing scrolls....I bow at your blessed feet, like a fool.....and I eat because I'm starving, I eat my own flesh because it's so disgusting.....because of you love, because of the damage.........did you choose to walk it off.....was it that simple to rip the veins of me out......I'm not quite something not quite anything not nothing or everything.....you've left me a puddle of delusion love.....I question every question and thought......you said move it along.....like the workers at an amtrack fading on.....well fuck you love.....fuck you and I will kill the demon in your cold soul......fuck you love because of the damage love, the damage.



No comments: