ME-1st Slideshow and MY ARTWORKS-2cd/bottom Slideshow

Chat Live!

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Made for Music





"I believe in music the way some people believe in fairy tales."-August Rush

..........

.....................

................................

.............................................


I was made to love
I was created to give
but not to love another;
not to give to a brother, a sister, a mother, a father, a pet, a friend, a lover

whatever I am
is meant for the page
is meant for the stage
is meant for the swirls of paint at midnight
is meant for the final cut
is meant for the adrenaline rush
is meant for the notes in the melodies
is meant for the world's archives of human might

the thoughts in my mind
and the heart of my blood
isn't mine to dwell in
it's a tool to make use of

for everything inside this body
every mask and identity
it's not meant for me

I spread myself into the biosphere
I open me for the unknowns
the children of the womb I have
are writings, paintings, plays, songs

were you to take away creation
you'd take away me
I was made to love
to put love into everything and give it all away


oh World! oh Humanity!
take it,
everything

I give all of myself to you gladly, I marry destiny


I am made to love
I'm not meant to leave anything for me

No comments: