ME-1st Slideshow and MY ARTWORKS-2cd/bottom Slideshow

Chat Live!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

CREED

I do not want illusion
I want truth
I do not want comfort
I want fulfillment
I do not want to buy a house
I want to build one
I do not want to buy an address
I want to create a new living environment
I do not want to own land
I want to live as one with her
I do not want interaction
I want connection
I do not want relationships
I want pure eternal bonds
I do not want control
I want freedom
I do not want money
I want resources
I do not want to work for a system
I want to work for solutions
I do not want peace
I want harmony
I do not want to create to sell
I want to create for the process itself
I do not want a goal
I want a purpose
I do not want a mentor
I want to be my own leader
I do not want an army
I want a revolution
I do not want weapons
I want change
I do not want to mirror what others have done
I want to walk my own path
I do not want the supernatural
I want the metaphysical
I do not want perfection
I want ultimate self mastery
I do not want parlor tricks
I want magic
I do not want worship or praise
I want others to be their best
I do not want to only know
I want to understand
I do not want only love
I want an epic
I do not want sex
I want orgasm
I do not want to sleep
I want to rest
I do not want food
I want nourishment
I do not want friendship
I want union
I do not want a child
I want a progeny
I do not want to help others
I want to save others
I do not want to be happy
I want to be happiness



I do not want just to live
I want to become my destiny

No comments: