ME-1st Slideshow and MY ARTWORKS-2cd/bottom Slideshow

Chat Live!

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Everyone is a Liar

My kitty, who now is three sizes bigger than when I first adopted her, is biting my leg. She believes that my feet are her chew toys. My sleep cycle is all fucked up since coming back from Malaysia. My diet consists of Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs and strawberry tea. I have questions that beg for a million answers. None of which I can immediately solve, because sadly, the older you get the more you realize that many of life's questions aren't only limited to profound shit like "why are we here?", but "why did so-and-so act this way?". People. None of them can be trusted. Most of them are a waste of time. Numbers I like. Logic I like. Even my kat who is trying to eat me alive I like. Pythons I like. Knives I like. People are beautiful. So addicting, and so empty. Because at the end of it, they're only good for a few things. Sex. Business. Networking. You Hope, you Wish, that they'd be great for love. But this vessel has learned that love is yet another one of life's "HAHAHAHAAHA!'s" at you. You put all your everything into one person and they can fuck you over just like that. That type of cruelty shouldn't be allowed. It should be illeagal. How is it that physical rape, arson, defacement to public property are illegal and yet damaging a person, an actual living person, is allowed? And that more and more, because of the increasing loneliness of the 21st century, people willingly engage in these bizarre occurances known as relationships, putting themselves out there to be damaged. What the fuck is the point. Of anything. I'm sleeping thru life.

Right now the best reason I have to stay alive is to learn how to play the violin that my awsum friend Alex bought for me for my birthday. I'm shocked that he remembered I wanted one.

I've watched Jesus Camp and Confessions of a Superhero in the past 2 days, and I think I've found a new addiction. Documentaries. Somehow they seem to be a better use of time than ordinary movies. At least the people who made them are trying to create practical change. Well someone has to watch all these movies right? That would be me.

Also an interesting flick:

Dakota Skye. A quirky reality based indie flick about a girl who "cannot be lied to". That's her superpower. She can tell when someone is lying. To actually get, Truth. A thing which most spend their entire lives trying to find and never do.



Right now, that to me, seems the best superpower to have.

I'm so tired of the bullshit people spew.

And the sickest part is, even when you Know somewhere within your logical self, that they're spewing bullshit, if you Believe in people, regardless of how retarded the shit they are saying sounds, you refuse to admit they're lying to you.

News alert.

Most , if not all people, lie , Most, if not all the time.

No comments: