ME-1st Slideshow and MY ARTWORKS-2cd/bottom Slideshow

Chat Live!

Friday, January 09, 2009

R.I.P Beloved Murka



You were my animal soul mate. You were the smartest, most beautiful, most noblest cat in the world. Nobody could have asked for a better friend, a better confidante. I know your spirit lives on. I Love You.

May everyone who sees this please take a moment in passing to pray for Murka's spirit.

Thank You.

Above is my Beautiful Murka's photo.


Anyone that knew Murka, please contact me for details about our small memorial.


"Murka loved you and that you loved her. Murka is a very special kitty. You always talked about her with the widest smile on your face and brightest gleam in your eye, her street smartness, her feistiness and playfulness, but, she was also regal and classy, keeping situations under her terms. I remember all the gifts that you told me she used to bring as she pranced happily towards you with birdies and the like. =)

Liliana was Murka's, Murka was Liliana's and Murka knew that you loved her very much.


And God asked the feline spirit
Are you ready to come home?
Oh, yes, quite so, replied the precious soul
And, as a cat, you know I am most able
To decide anything for myself.

Are you coming then? asked God.
Soon, replied the whiskered angel
But I must come slowly
For my human friends are troubled
For you see, they need me, quite certainly.

But don't they understand? asked God
That you'll never leave them?
That your souls are intertwined. For all eternity?
That nothing is created or destroyed?
It just is....forever and ever and ever.

Eventually they will understand,
Replied the glorious cat
For I will whisper into their hearts
That I am always with them
I just am....forever and ever and ever.

- Unknown

Viva Forever Murka

No comments: