ME-1st Slideshow and MY ARTWORKS-2cd/bottom Slideshow

Chat Live!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oh I am a fearsome thing......hahahahha



From PRIDE & PREJUDICE :


Mr. Darcy ," The word (accomplished) is indeed applied too liberally. I cannot boast of knowing more than half a dozen women in all my acquaintance that are truly accomplished."

Caroline, "Nor I, to be sure."

Elizabeth (Lizzy), "Goodness. You must comprehend a great deal in the idea."

Mr. Darcy, "I do."

Caroline, "Absolutely. She must have a thorough knowledge of music, singing, drawing, dancing, and the modern languages to deserve the word. And something in her air and manner of walking
."

Mr. Darcy, "And, of course, she must improve her mind by extensive reading."

Lizzy, "I'm no longer surprised at your knowing only six accomplished women. I rather wonder now at your knowing any. "

Mr. Darcy, "Are you so severe on your own sex?"

Lizzy, "I never saw such a woman. She would certainly be a fearsome thing to behold
."

No comments: