ME-1st Slideshow and MY ARTWORKS-2cd/bottom Slideshow

Chat Live!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Listen to Music You'll Love

A friend has invited you to try Pandora.

I wanted to let you know about Pandora, a free internet radio site based on the Music Genome Project. It helps you discover and listen to great music.


Just tell Pandora the name of your favorite song or artist, and it will create a radio station that plays songs with similar musical attributes.

Here's a link to my profile page. From this page, you can listen to my stations and check out new music I've found on Pandora:

http://www.pandora.com/people/nosfereinsteon314

Hi Everyone! My apologies if you find this annoying-just delete =0) . I like to share cool stuff with my friends. I found this amazing site, truly I am IMPRESSED, it is called The Music Genome Project and lets you listen to free streaming live internet radio that is catered to your individual music tastes. Check it out, I doubt you'll be disapointed. Later. Liliana

copyright 2008, Pandora Media, Inc. All rights reserved.
360 22nd Street - Suite 440 - Oakland CA - 94612
This is a one-time email sent from A friend, a Pandora listener.
Privacy Policy

No comments: