ME-1st Slideshow and MY ARTWORKS-2cd/bottom Slideshow

Chat Live!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008





Note: this is not one of my works. I had a big urge calling to find an artwork that captured "intense passion love" perfectly, which for me this does, what I see in my head and heart when I think of, unfortunately don't know who the artist is who depicted it so grandly, anyone knows let me know to give due credit! Also what was kind of strange/cool/great/or maybe just coincidence is the man/character depicted in this painting looks so much like Helms, and its rare to find love/art paintings where the male character is depicted with a darker skin tone, with lighter brown curly hair. I LOVE THIS WORK. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. So URGENT SO GRAND SO BEAUTIFUL SEDUCTIVE PASSION OBSESSION FIRE SWEAT BLOOD PAIN CARE COMPASSION...LOVE I Love the multi-layering it has as well, figures on the bottom, everything from loving to erotic, light to dark.

No comments: